We, at 'IMACE' are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable or personal information you share with us.
"Personal Information" means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you are at liberty to visit IMACE's Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Web pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that is used to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether to accept, reject them and how to remove them.
You can set most browsers to notify when you receive a cookie, or you can also choose to block or erase cookies, but in doing so, you will have to re-enter your original user ID and password to regain access to certain parts of the Web site.
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on imace.in on IMACE's behalf. 'IMACE' may share information, including Personal Information, that 'IMACE' collects on the Web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. 'IMACE' will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers protect Personal Information on IMACE's behalf.
It is against IMACE's policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent nor do we intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on IMACE's behalf unless such transfer is legally required.
You Consent to
Information security “Sharing & Disclosure”
- Appropriate security measures are taken to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- Access to your personally identifying information is restricted only to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
- 'IMACE does not rent, sell, or share personal information with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances.
- The information is provided to trusted partners working on behalf of or with 'IMACE'. These companies rights are limited to use of your personal information only to help 'IMACE' communicate with you about offers from 'IMACE' and our marketing partners and not to share this information with any third party.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- 'IMACE' displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria- for example, students aged 14-18 from schools in India or a particular geographic area.
- 'IMACE' does not share any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will assume that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- 'IMACE' advertisers include educational institutes, stationary manufacturers, schools, etc.
- 'IMACE' works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in education sector.
Updating your information
We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your problems personally identifying information for many of our services.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have deployed physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you.
- 'IMACE' reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
- IMACE shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and/or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards/debit cards and/or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Note: The terms in this agreement may be changed by IMACE at any time. IMACE is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction